Mauser Bolt Handle
ATI Mauser Bolt Handle Converts a Straight Bolt or “Wide-Arc” Bolt Mauser to a Bent Bolt for Scope Mounting
Fits: Fits most Mauser 98 Rifles including Swedish, install in order to mount scope and allow function.
Note: Straight Bolt Handle and “Wide Arc” Bolt Handle must be converted in order to use a scope mount. Standard Bolt Handles do not need to be converted.
- Stainless Steel
- A “Wide-Arc” Bolt Measures 1.25” or Greater From the Flat Surface of the Stock to the Top of the Bolt Handle
- Straight Bolt – Must Convert
- “Wide Arc” Bolt – Must Convert
- Standard Bent Bolt – No Conversion
- Includes Drill Bit, Tap, Hardware and Instructions
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty