Your satisfaction is important to ATI Outdoors. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy your request.
- -ATI only accepts returns for items purchased on our website: www.atioutdoors.com – If you purchased your item from a different store/online retailer your item must be returned to where you originally purchased it.
- -ATI will accept returns for 100% of the product’s purchase price within 15 days of purchase.
- –Returns must not have been damaged, installed, used and/or missing parts.
- -If ATI is responsible for the return, we will pay all shipping charges, otherwise the customer is responsible for the return shipping. (see ATI’s warranty policy below)
- -Customers must contact ATI before sending items back for return; ATI will then issue the customer and RMA # to return the item(s) in original new condition and packaging.
- -All refunds will be disbursed to the customer within 15 business days of receiving the return.
- -Returns received with incomplete, damaged, installed and/or used parts will not be subject to a refund.
- -ATI’s Return & Warranty Policy is only valid for the original purchaser and is void in cases where the product is purchased second-hand.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA number for your return,
ATI’s Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the product throughout the lifetime of the original purchaser, except in the case of intentional abuse, neglect, alterations, and modifications, unless specified in our instructions or authorized by ATI.
- -The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all manufacturers’ defects. These Warranties will cover any failure or defect in the product, which is the direct responsibility of the manufacturer.
- -This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to normal wear to the anodized finish of our aluminum components, nor does it apply to normal wear and tear of the polymers or cheekrest pads such as; scuffs, scratches, gouges, etc.
- -ATI does not assume responsibility for improper installation of our products. This includes broken or stripped fasteners in cases where the fastener has been over torque or the wrong tool was used.
- -ATI is not responsible for the rust/oxidation of any of our metal components due to exposure to the elements or submersion, unless these components are from our Marine line.
- -ATI is not responsible for missing or damaged items purchased second-hand. (this includes websites like eBay, etc.)
Items left in shopping carts will be cleared in 48 hours. All information provided during the ordering process is secure and private. We do not sell information.
Discount Codes are not valid over the phone. All discount codes provided by ATI are only valid on purchases placed via the websites at full MSRP. Discount Codes are not valid on Sale Items.
Backordered items will be shipped out as soon as possible. To check on item availability please email our customer service department at email@example.com.
ATI Outdoors does not sell products for purchase by children. Items on this site require proof of age over 18 years old. By submitting an online order you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older and that there are no local laws prohibiting the purchase of the item.
ATI Offers $4.88 Flat Rate Shipping On All Retail Orders Shipped Within The Contiguous U.S.!
Shipping cost to Alaska and Hawaii is a Flat Rate of $15.88 on orders.
Expedited Options: 2-Day Shipping is a Flat Rate of $29.99 & Overnight Shipping is a Flat Rate of $69.99
We ship using both UPS and USPS Priority Mail, depending on the items being purchased. ATI Outdoors ships to the Contiguous United States as well as Alaska & Hawaii at an increased rate due to inflated shipping costs.
All Overnight and 2-Day shipping orders must be placed by Noon CST to ensure same-day shipment. Please note that 2-Day shipping refers to business days only as weekend delivery would incur further charges on our customers. In certain cases some products may require 24 hours lead time to prepare for shipment, please contact customer service if you would like to ensure an order will ship that same day.
Customers will not be able to receive refund on any shipping charges, expedited or otherwise, due to “weather delays”. We are not able to get refunds from UPS in these instances, so we cannot refund our customers.
ATI does not ship online orders internationally due to the special rules/licensing required for firearm accessory shipments (Canada included). ATI cannot ship to overseas military bases, as these shipments still must pass through customs which firearm parts cannot do without special licensing.
Where do they deliver?
P.O. Box Delivery?
RFD Address Delivery?
|UPS/FedEx||Air/Ground Delivery to the lower 48 states. No ground to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico||No||Yes; if given specific directions|
|USPS||World-wide||No||Yes; if given specific directions|
Last updated: January 07, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ATI Outdoors, 707 Beech Street, Grafton WI, 53024.For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to ATI Outdoors, accessible from https://www.atioutdoors.com/
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Wisconsin, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Facebook Fan Page is a public profile named ATI Outdoors specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network, accessible from https://www.facebook.com/ATIoutdoors/
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Third-PartiesPurpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Facebook Fan Page
Data Controller for the Facebook Fan Page
The Company is the Data Controller of Your Personal Data collected while using the Service. As operator of the Facebook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/ATIoutdoors/, the Company and the operator of the social network Facebook are Joint Controllers.
The Company has entered into agreements with Facebook that define the terms for use of the Facebook Fan Page, among other things. These terms are mostly based on the Facebook Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
We use the Facebook Insights function in connection with the operation of the Facebook Fan Page and on the basis of the GDPR, in order to obtain anonymized statistical data about Our users.
For this purpose, Facebook places a Cookie on the device of the user visiting Our Facebook Fan Page. Each Cookie contains a unique identifier code and remains active for a period of two years, except when it is deleted before the end of this period.
Facebook receives, records and processes the information stored in the Cookie, especially when the user visits the Facebook services, services that are provided by other members of the Facebook Fan Page and services by other companies that use Facebook services.
Your Rights under the CCPA
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
- The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to You
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email or call us or visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
- From Our “Cookie Consent” notice banner
- Or from Our “CCPA Opt-out” notice banner
- Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” notice banner
- Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link
The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt out again.
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
- “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
- “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of You browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 414-202-0985
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to many of the manufacturers of our products and other sites we think you may enjoy. These sites operate independently of ATI and have established their own privacy and security policies. Please review these policies at any site you visit. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email us at info@ATIoutdoors.com.
To apply for dealer status simply complete and email us your ATI New Dealer Setup Form (PDF), FFL, & tax information. Once you complete the form & obtain the needed documents send the information to sales@ATIoutdoors.com.
Please see our international information section below for any distribution inquires outside of the United States.
ATI Outdoors does not sell products for purchase by children. Items on this site require proof of age over 18 years old. By submitting an online order, you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older and that there are no local laws prohibiting the purchase of the item.
ATI DOES NOT SHIP RETAIL ORDERS INTERNATIONALLY. See the list below to find an ATI distributor in your country.
Canada – ATI has many Distributors and dealers in Canada. Most local firearms retailers can order in a desired ATI product for you even if they don’t have it in-stock – just ask! ATI distributors in Canada are North Sylva, Bowmac, and Big Rock. Theammosource.com (SFRC), firearmsoutletcanada.com, and selectshootingsupplies.com are just a few of ATI’s online/brick and mortar dealers in Canada.
If you do not see your country listed, cannot locate items in your country, or you want to become an international dealer/distributor please contact our international sales staff at email@example.com
This website lists prices for the United States only. International prices can average significantly higher than USA prices because of the following: import duties, proof house charges, VAT tax, including special handling/shipping costs, customs fees and import/export license fees, etc
Items purchased from ATI may not be transferred, transshipped on a non-continuous voyage or be otherwise disposed of in any other country than the United States of America, either in their original form or after being incorporated into other end items without the prior written approval of the US Department of State.
The following list shows ATI International distributors by country, these distributors may sell directly or point you to a dealer in your area.
|Australia||Herron Security & Sport|
|Canada||Canadian Safety Source|
|Chile||Comercial Mario R. Ludwig S.A.|
|France||SN EUROPARM S.A.S|
|Greece||Sons A. Kalkantzakos O.E.|
|Guatemala||Shooting Systems S.A.|
|Ireland||Gowen & Bradshaw Ltd.|
|Italy||DTG- Defense Technology Group Srl|